Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dec. 11: 11 Things

11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

1. My job, first and foremost. I have decided that I will search for marketing/comm jobs as well as secretary/admin jobs...whatever i can find just to be happy. Then once the wedding is over I will focus on either going back to school full time or taking time off and finding the job of my dreams.

2. Stress, that's a given for everyone I think. I will keep up with the gym since it's my #1 stress reliever.

3. Drama. NO MORE DRAMA! Block it out, bitch it out. I will do whatever I have to not to deal with petty nonsense...if you call me a bridezilla I do not care, no one is raining on my parade.

4. I could do without these ridic gas prices in 2011. Not sure what I can do to change that though, there's no way I'm getting a hybrid or 4 cylinder vehicle (sorry...im green in other ways!)

5. Unneeded advice. I am never shy to ask for advice! Please do not tell me every detail you had for your own wedding, or every idea you think I should do for mine, UNLESS I ask.

6. Panic Attacks. I need to just calm it down. The world will not come to an end if I am unable to check everything off of my "theknot.com checklist" each month.

7. Envelopes for money at church. I feel guilty enough when I cannot find time to go to mass every Sunday. I do not need to be reminded that the envelopes are used for attendance as well as donations that benefit the church. I'm all about going to church and putting money in the basket but the designated envelopes almost make me rebel more.

8. Procrastination. I should not wait until the last minute to get things done. This is the year to be more organized!

9. Potato Chips. These are blacklisted. I gotta stop eating these for my waistline. Whats the point in my personal training if i just come home and stuff my face with salt and vinegar chips?

10. Pressure to lose unrealistic weight. I need to understand I will probably never weigh 108lbs ever again. As long as I keep working out and eating right I will feel great! I need to adjust my goal weight.

11. Stress when it comes to $$. I focus a lot on money and not having any. I need to be happy I have ANY to begin with and learn how to better budget myself instead!

No comments: