Monday, August 11, 2008

Gossiping Gossip Girl

Oh Gossip Girl. One of the many loves of my life. Due to begin Season 2 September 1st. All Labor Day plans will come to a halt in honor of its return. I don't know what it is about GG that makes me love it so much but I'm simply addicted to its drama. Maybe since it makes my life seem so much LESS dramatic. Between the love triangles and good looking fashion and cast I can't stop watching. I must say I am a fan of Serena and Dan and will be deeply saddened if they do not reconcile. It's so odd how you watch a TV show because of it's drama but you always have that little bit of hope every episode that things will end happy. But what's a DRAMA without drama? So it's almost sick for me to be watching it because I just get frustrated week after week. I think I should give up on TV and just stick to Guitar Hero. The only thing that lets me down with GH is the fact my pinky finger cannot physically reach the orange button-however I can perfect level medium with pure happiness and delight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Margtini :) Since you were 100% to blame for getting me stuck on GG, you'll have to come hang in Chi-town with me for some martinis and reruns- yay for DVR!
xoxo
MG