Friday, September 26, 2008

"Sinus Infecting Slut"

So I've been suffering from this never ending cold for over 2 weeks until I decided this week to call the doctor. I get in for an appointment monday night. So I call my mom to tell her I've made an appointment and I will not be dying from pneumonia. Then she decides to argue with me about her going to the appointment with me. I insisted she didn't need to, but I couldn't make her budge. So I told her to meet me there. I go to the appointment after work and can't find her car. Why? Because they have my dad's SUV, she dragged my father. Here's some 23 year old loser with a snuffy nose and cough going to the doctors with mommy and daddy. LAME. Next I get called in to see the doctor so my parents stayed put in the waiting room (could you imagine how embarrassed I'd be if they came in with me!?) and this is what I don't understand, the nurse asked me to step on the scale. WHY? Why must you remind me of how fat I am while I already feel like shit because I'm sick! Evil whore. Anyways I go in visit the doctor and he tells me I have a sinus infection and that he's putting me on Amoxicillin, Nasonex, and god knows what else. So being that I have been on antibiotics once in my life ( 2nd grade with the chicken pox-thanks Vinnie Roberto!) I asked how it effects my other meds (aka birth control). Simply put i asked "how does this effect my other meds" and he jumped as said "what other meds?! and i'm thinking "HELLO!? I've been on this shit for 3 years! where have u been" but instead told him the name of my medicine and he checked my left hand for a wedding ring of some sort and stated "you shouldn't even be having sex you're not married!"(this man is in his 30s mind you). In complete shock I didn't know what to say so I sat in silence with my head down-had i not been miserable and sick the bitch in me would have immediately stated, "last I checked you weren't a priest" but instead he quickly grabbed his shit and walked out of the room and before slamming the door said "hope u feel better". Thanks, Asshole! What kind of doctor should be practicing and judging? I was not wearing my sexy lingerie in the office with the sniffles. I was wearing crappy jeans and a sweater. NEWSFLASH! There are people on birth control for other reasons than having sex and last I checked he also wasn't my gyno! So how would he know!? My only conclusion to this story is that I hate him and he needs to relax and get laid. Douchebag.

No comments: